- An introduction to steam-atmosphere drying
- Big dryer, small footprint: Minimizing your convection dryer's environmental impact
- Drying Desk: Agglomeration and drying
- Drying Desk: Danger: Causes of dryer fires and explosions
- Drying Desk: Drying with particle size control
- Drying Desk: How to reduce drying energy costs
- Drying Desk: Pros and cons of indirect-contact drying
- Drying Desk: Seven ways to increase your dryer’s production capacity
- Drying Desk: Spontaneous combustion in drying
- Drying Desk: Ways to increase your dryer's production capacity
- Eight tips for improving your conveyor dryer's operating efficiency
- Fluid-bed dryers: Static versus vibrating
- Three steps to combating moisture problems in pulse-jet baghouses for dryers
- Using cascade exhaust airflow in conveyor dryers
Powder and Bulk Engineering International is a technical publication devoted to readers in the powder and bulk solids market outside North America.
The Tips section of this website also has information about many of the topics covered by the articles listed in this index.