- Aero conveyor: Gentle conveying for friable materials
- Answers to nine common questions about horizontal-motion conveyors
- Choosing a flexible screw conveyor
- Choosing a screw conveyor to handle your tough material
- Choosing the optimal screw conveyor
- Horizontal motion: The smoother, gentler way to convey
- Screw conveyor solutions for four problem applications
- Six factors to consider when choosing a mechanical conveyor
- Tubular drag chain conveyors: How they work and how to select one
- Tubular drag conveying: A cost-effective, energy-saving alternative to pneumatic conveying
Powder and Bulk Engineering International is a technical publication devoted to readers in the powder and bulk solids market outside North America.
The Tips section of this website also has information about many of the topics covered by the articles listed in this index.