CD of live Broadcast 11/20/2007Presenter: Dr. John Carson, President of Jenike & Johanson Inc. and member of PBE’s Editorial Advisory Board
This webinar provides practical information to help you analyze, solve, and prevent bulk solids storage problems related to material flow into and out of bins, silos, and other storage vessels. Webinar covers
• Common bin flow problems
• Bin flow patterns and geometries
• Relationship between flow problems and flow patterns
• Important bulk solids flow properties and how to measure them
• Design techniques to correct or prevent storage problems
• Importance of making feeder design compatible with bin design
Moderator: Robert Harkin, Associate Editor of Powder and Bulk Engineering
CDs are non-returnable/non-refundable
I understand that I may return these books within 15 days from the date of purchase for a full refund (offer valid in North America only). Does not apply to DVD/CDs.
Your payment information is forwarded in an encrypted form, using 40- or 128-bit Secure Socket Layer technology, only to our payment gateway (Authorize.net) for processing.